AI Startups is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the DMCA.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, please notify our copyright agent as outlined in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this website can be reached as follows:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable.
If you believe that your content has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide a written counter-notification containing the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person."
Additionally, it's important to note that under the DMCA, service providers are not liable for user-generated content that infringes on copyright as long as they act as a neutral intermediary and remove infringing content when notified.
As a web directory website, AI Startups will comply with DMCA take-down notices and remove any infringing content as soon as we become aware. We encourage users to report any suspected copyright infringement by contacting us by [clicking here].
We remind you that the above-mentioned process is for copyright infringement only. If you have other claims or complaints, please contact us accordingly.
AI Startups take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. We will continue taking all necessary steps to ensure our website complies with copyright laws and regulations.
Last updated: April 20, 2023