AI Startups (the "Website") is committed to providing a spam-free experience for its users. This anti-spam policy (the "Policy") outlines the types of spamming activities prohibited on the Website and the consequences for engaging in such activities. You agree to be bound by this Policy by accessing or using the Website.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on the Website:
- Sending unsolicited commercial emails, also known as "spam," to any users of the Website;
- Using automated scripts to collect information from the Website or to post or submit content;
- Posting or submitting content that contains false or misleading information or that promotes illegal or malicious activities;
- Posting or submitting content that promotes pyramid schemes or other forms of fraudulent or deceptive activities;
- Collecting or harvesting personal information from the Website or using such information for any unauthorized purpose;
- Engaging in any other activity deemed by the Company to be spamming or malicious.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
Violating this Policy may result in one or more of the following consequences:
- Immediate termination of your account;
- Removal of any content that you have posted or submitted to the Website;
- Blocking of your IP address from accessing the Website;
- Legal action against you, if deemed necessary by the Company.
If you believe that a user of the Website is engaging in spamming activities, please report the user to the Company by emailing us by [clicking here]. Please include as much information as possible, including the user's username and a description of the spamming activity.
Changes to the Policy
The Company reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. Your continued use of the Website after posting changes to this Policy will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or the Website, please get in touch with the Company by [clicking here].
Last updated: April 20, 2023